Saturday 5 November 2011

Castle Dracula painting


This is a piece of concept art I created for a 'Movie Monster' themed title. I wanted to create the most imposing castle possible, something that looked like it had been carved from the rocky outcrop it stood upon. I used pictures from my time in Prague for the influence of the architecture. Me and my wife went over for a friends wedding a few years back. The city has so many wonderful buildings and streets and tons of great cocktail bars and Jazz clubs. If you ever manage to visit I recommend the Letni kino Střelecký Ostrov Restuatrant that sits on an island off the Most Leggi road bridge. Really great food with a wonderfully peaceful atmosphere due to it's location the the middle of the river. After that you could always try the Blue light Bar for a cocktail or two and then take in one of Prague's famous Jazz Clubs. A great place, full of visual feasts for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment